Re: [VAL] Black & Gray Water Tank Install

Bill and list:

Thanks for the info. But I am looking to start from scratch. I need to buy
and install tanks in a trailer that has none now. I am not certain how the
pipe connections are made to the tanks. What in kind of fitting to purchase,
do they glue on, bolt on, use a special application process, how do monitors
install and work,  etc? That is what I am looking for. Once I have the tank
installed and the connectors attached to the tanks I am fine. Its that first
step I have never done before and I have not been able to see any existing
applications.

Thanks

Kurt