RE: [VAL] Black & Gray Water Tank Install

Just guessing here...I have a 1972 Globetrotter with no gray-water tank.  The
gray-water line is attached to the discharge line below the black water valve
so that it doesn't go into the black-water tank, it simply drains onto the
landscape below.  I believe one could disconnect this line from the discharge
piping assembly and install the gray-water tank between the last fixture drain
and the existing gray-water outlet and then reconnect the outflow of the
gray-water tank back to the original gray-water line outlet.  Hope this makes
sense... and of course all piping must be slopped to assure gravity drain so it
may be a challenge to make this happen.  Let me know how difficult it is...I
may benefit from your lessons learned when I decide to do my own.
Bill Ketchum