RE: [VAL] Black & Gray Water Tank Install

Most of those questions will be determined by what tank(s) you buy for your
application.  I know of at least one Airstream dealer who sells exact
replacement tanks, and believe they are made of ABS plastic.  The types of
fittings you will need will also be largely determined by the tank you buy.

Do you plan to buy a replacement tank from Airstream?  It would be the
easiest route, but not necessarily the least expensive.

Also, if you add a gray water tank, there is another world of worries about
deadweight on the axles, and weight distribution.  I am not aware of a book
like you are hoping to find.  Your best bet is probably to get a service
manual from Helen Davis Secretarial Services, and study how Airstream did
it.

Good luck,
Tom
'67 Overlander