Re: [VAL] Re: SilverStreak in Storage..

I have heard nothing further from Ben Harper, the individual with the Silver
Streak trailers.  I guess we will just have to wait.  The website that he
said he was going to set up has not yet been activated.

By the way, the messages that you see from "Tom", and to which you replied
in your posting, are not from me.  They are from Tom Meeker, who identifies
himself only as "Tom".  All of my postings are identified as being from Tom
Patterson.

-Tom