[VAL] Re: Tankless Water Heater

Hi Tom,

You've gotten a lot of responses on how they work in trailers so I
thought I'd add how one I observed worked installed in a house. A
previous friend of mine had the tankless in his Airstream and liked it
so much he put one in his new house. I thought it worked GREAT in the
trailer, constant how water. In his house I observed that it took a
long time for hot water to reach areas of the house away from the
heater. One had to run the water a long time to wait for it to turn
warm. I'm not sure if the problem was resolved. Wasting water can be
important in areas where water is scarce.

Patti