Re: [VAL] Battery question

I personally use the Optima batteries, if you are asking me.  Two of the
deep cycle blue colored Optima batteries are installed in our Airstream and
I really that brand due to the "all glass mat" or AGM construction.  The AGM
batteries can be mounted upside down and they still won't "leak" because of
the all glass mat design.  These deep cycle ones seem to hold a charge for a
very, very long time.

However, the AGM design of the Optimas isn't inexpensive as two batteries
cost me just over $300.00.  That said, they do have a no questions asked
3-year over the counter exchange and they are warranted for 5 or 6 years.  I
won't go back to the wet cell batteries again, not for the RV and I might
put in Optima AGM batteries in our tow vehicle whenever that time comes; I
like them that much.

Tom Meeker