Re: [VAL] fresh water pump

Dan,
If your fresh water pump is a PAR belt driven model, then it might well
be worth to rebuild it.
Wets Marine offers rebuild kits by pump number, as these pumps were
widely used in Marine applications for their reliability and quiet
operation.
Rebuilding takes all but 30 minutes, and you end up with a much more
valuable product than most of the rotary replacement pumps.
My old PAR pump even has a dampening chamber built in to prevent water
hammer noises with the pump running.
If your trailer does not have one of these pumps, then the Shur-Flo
that was recommended certainly is your best choice, in my opinion.

Uwe Salwender
Orange CA