RE: [VAL] Black & Gray Water Tank Replacement

Dan,
One cubic foot of water equals 7.5 gallons.  That size will give you a
little less than 30 gallons.  You want to be sure your frame is sufficient
to support the additional weight.  I don't know the exact years of the droop
problem, but my '68 had it and I had to have the frame reinforced.  The PO
did install a gray water tank which added to the problem.  I always travel
with it empty.  I've seen a lot of tanks in boat supply catalogues like Boat
US or West Marine.  I'm in Florida so there are more boat supply houses than
RV.  That said, there is an RV and a boat warehouse here that buy large lots
of old stock etc., and have a wide variety of new tanks available.
Good luck
Pete