Re: [VAL] fresh water pump

    Uwe and all,

    I might also add that you can get used PAR pumps of the type you
describe almost by the bushel basket at Minney's Ships Chandlery in Newport
Beach CA 949.548.4192, not to far from you.

    I have one on our sailboat that I use as a bilge pump (with liberal
screening and filtering) that I bought there for as I recall, about $25.00.
In addition,  I have one in our '69 Caravel for the fresh water pressure
system.   I also have a few spares hear at the house that I also bought
there just on spec.

    Glyn