[VAL] Ebay Airstream --- things to "see" in the pictures

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4537362130&indexURL=9&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

OR: msg00423.php This Airstream "seems to be" in need of new axles at about $800.00 each. The angle of the picture taken from the side might be deceiving but it appears to me that the wheel well cutouts are riding mighty low over the outline of the tires themselves. I've read that a good gauge of whether a trailer needs new axles can be done when simply viewing a picture is to "see" how low the trailer the wheel well is over the tire wheels, not the tire but the wheels themselves. This trailer seems to be a good candidate for new axles, something that would need to be figured into any well thought out bid. Tom Meeker WBCCI 5303