RE: [VAL] Drain tube from AC

Tom,
I have a '68 with an armstrong AC installed but it didn't have a drain
installed between the skins.  The PO ran a copper tube from the side of the
pan in the interior of the trailer to the street side wall between the
kitchen and the bedroom.  It then goes down the wall through the floor to
the outside of the trailer.  Doesn't look original, but doesn't really look
bad either.  Since I had the line going across the trailer just aft of the
kitchen walls, I added a 1x2 across the opening which hides the line and
gave me a way to install a folding door.  I also hid the drain line in the
kitchen inside a piece of wood trim I cut out to accept the drain line.  Let
me know if you want some pictures.
Pete