Re: [VAL] Wally's original plans built trailers

If its so important to someone,
I would think some "mid-night" engineering would work.
At the International rally, in the middle of the night,
go out and measure the thing. It would not be hard. The
thing I don't understand is "why"? It's not an Airstream!
Did Wally Byam make it, yes. Are we trying to know/keep
the history of Wally Byam or the Airstream trailer? If
one is doing it for "Airstream" history, I would think
you'd want to go back and do reseach on the guy/company
that Wally "purchased".

Paul Waddell
WBCCI/VAC/WDCU 1270