[VAL] Wally's original plans built trailers

Mary,

 You make a good point and if I might add;

     The Holman's exclusivity could disappear over night if someone comes up
with another set of plans and makes them available to the public.  It seems
prudent for them to share the plans (for a price) and to encourage people to
build copies.  After all they still have the original and all new ones would
be considered reproductions.

     This is the kind of issue where the WBCCI  could add value to it's
membership by negotiating a solution, but that probably won't happen.

     One last point, if all else fails, one could build a very accurate copy
of this trailer by taking the lines and dimensions off the many pictures
that exist.  Like the way boat builders loft lines from existing boats and
then build exact copies.  I have not done this, but I know boat builders who
have and I don't think it's illegal.

Rick Langer
'66 GT #3847, VAC