Re: [VAL] Wally's original plans built trailers

I would have to leave this to the lawyers, but I don't think that the Mona
Lisa photo would be considered in exactly the same class.  Nor would a
picture of the trailer.  The plans?  I dunno.

BTW, I believe that the Clipper plans, while designed by Wally may never
have been owned by him.  After all, he was working for Curtis Wright when
the trailer was designed.  Silver Streak bought the trailer business from
Curtis Wright.

-Tom