Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Wally's original plans built trailers

Now that, I think, is a total crock of soap.  I would expect the Vintage
club to go to bat for anyone who took the time and effort to accurately
duplicate the seminal (might we even say "real") Airstream to grant
membership.  This month' s BB mentions membership at about 40% of what
it used to be, discouraging creative members sure will go a long way
toward remedying that trend, won't it?

As far as the factory recognizing it as an Airstream, I'm not surprised
about that.  In today's society lawsuits are bad enough without
recognizing a "homebuilt".  But as a club the WBCCI should rely on its
own best judgement, not the corporate legal department's.  After all it
is our club.  Remember the "Golden Rule".  When you are the buyer, you
have the gold, you make the rules.

Back down off my soap box now, thanks for listening,
Matt