[VAL] Vent for grabs and vent wanted

Hi everyone:

My 1955 Bubble had a replacment vent when I got it, and I put in a Fantastic
vent which I have yet to use since I'm still in the throes of restoration.
But I can't help wanting an original Hehr vent with fan, and haven't been
lucky enough (or rich enough - have you seen the prices?) to get one on
Ebay.  I posted a "wanted" notice to the list some time ago and a very kind
list member sent me his vent for the price of postage.  Unfortunately his
was the later, rounded corner style and I can't use it.

So - I have this complete vent available and am offering it to anyone on the
list for the price of postage.  First come first served.

And - if anyone has a complete 14x14 square-corner vent with (working) fan
that they don't want, I'm very interested in finding one.

Thanks,
Deborah