Re: [VAL] Vent for grabs and vent wanted

Dangit, Deborah, I just put several square corner vent frames and a 12V
ceiling fan on e-bay.
I wish I had known last week that you need them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/
eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4534408653&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/
eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4534465105&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

The prices are still very low. I started most everything around
99cents, just to save it from the dumpster.
You might be able to swoop them up very cheaply, if you keep an eye on
the auctions.
I am not trying to push my personal auction on this list, but rather
let you know where you might find the parts you're looking for.

Best,

Uwe Salwender
Orange CA