RE: [VAL] Cleaning the interior

I agree with Kevin on the causes. I do know that even after a thorough
scrubbing they will become sticky again all on their own, no cooking, no
smoking or anything else needs to be done. So, it must be something inherent
in the vinyl or adhesive. The good news though is that once they have been
cleaned with Inland's recipe and then sealed with a good coat of Future
Floor Wax the stickiness stops being a problem. Also, the floor wax makes
anything that does splash or splatter onto the walls or ceiling very easy to
wipe off.

Forrest