Re: [VAL] Cleaning the interior

Tricia & Conrad -

I followed the directions on the back of the bottle for "tough jobs"
and mixed 1/2 cup of Murphy's to a gallon of warm (more like hot)
water.  It said to wipe dry with a clean cloth, but I had to use a warm
water rinse first with a large sponge, because the walls were so dirty!
  Then I used a dry cloth, an old towel.  The water quickly turned very
black.  I used a semi-soft brush to get into the texture of the wall
covering.  An old toothbrush got into tight areas.  I first applied a
coating of the Murphy's soap mixture on a small area, about two square
feet, and then let it soak about two minutes before scrubbing.  That
seemed to work best for me.  I really was pleased with the results.
Certainly turned out a lot better than I thought it would.  I haven't
tried cleaning the woodwork yet which really isn't wood but a textured
laminate.  Hope this helps.

See you down by the barn . . . .

Dick Harrold
Noblesville, IN USA