[VAL] WDCU Cherry Blossom Rally

Well it' time for winter to end and the cherry blossums are right on schedule
for blooming during the Cherry Blossum Rally. We have lots of registations and
there is room for more so this year we are making it open to buddies. If you
have any friends wondering where you get off to with your Airstream trailer
every April, bring them along.
This year clean out your garage and bring along all those extra trailer parts
and stuff and set up during the open house. Find treasures and spare parts you
can't live without. Help some of us make room for more trailers at home.
For more info. go to:
http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc
Pease let us know if you are comming so we can plan the food for Saturday
dinner and morning breakfasts

April 7 - 10, 2005
THURSDAY - Arrivals and set up
         - Happy hour at 4:00, Meet and greet in the tent

Friday   - Breakfast and Coffe in the tent
         - See Washington before the weekend crowds
         - Happy hour in the tent at 4:00
         - Pot Luck dinner in the tent
         - Visit and tell your travel storys in the tent

Saturday - Breakfast and Coffee in the tent
         - Check time for the big parade in Washington
         - Open house for trailers at the farm 1:30 - 4:00
         - Bring extra parts and stuff for sale or free during open house
         - Happy hour in the tent at 4:00
         - Dinner prepared for everyone, in the tent at 6:00

Sunday   - Breakfast and Coffee in the tent

Directons - From the north take 270 or 95 to 495, go east to 50 then east on
50 to 301 then south 5.8 miles to Claggett Landing Rd. turn east and follow to
the sign on he left.
From the south Take 95 to 495, go east to 4 then north on 301 - 5.3 miles to
Claggett Landing Rd. Or Take 301 north out of Virgina to Claggett Landing Rd.
Paul Waddell

WBCCI/VAC/WDCU 1270