RE: [VAL] Cleaning the interior

The problem I have found using the Murphy's soap solution is that stickiness
soon returns to Airstreams with vinyl coated interior walls. It may be good
for the furniture, but the best cleaning solution for the walls and ceiling
is the one recommended by Inland RV: The vinyl covered walls and ceiling
become sticky or tacky. Clean with 1/4 cup Armstrong floor cleaner and 1/2
cup ammonia mixed with 1 gal of warm water. When this has been done finish
the surface by applying Johnson Future floor wax.

The results are outstanding. At many a open house visitors have often
remarked that the walls and ceiling in our '66 Globe Trotter look new.

Forrest