Re: [VAL] Fantastic Fan - Automatic?

Tim,
I bought 2 fantastic fans for  my 63 project.
I learned that this company has a "no questions asked" warranty. If a
lis breaks because you left it wide open adn the wind caught it,
they'll send you a new one.
If a motor burns out, they'll send out a new one.
If something yellows or turns ugly, then it's brkoen in your mind, call
them , and they'll send you a new one.
Their warranty and Adohen's customer service are matched only by my
guitar amp company.......
Besides, all my roof vents were incomplete. All had the covers missing,
and most had the hardware twisted off.
Btw, Airstream uses the fantstic vents in many of their new coaches,
which I hope will all be future classics.
My 1971 Tradewind has all the original metal vent covers and the front
12V fan. It's efficianet, but only has one speed and is very loud. No
way to sleep by.
All this made installing plastic parts on my Overlander more plausible.

Cheers,
Uwe