RE: [VAL] Fantastic Fan - Automatic?

Quite true!  The aluminum vents on my 1966 Safari are still as opaque as the
day the coach rolled off the line in Santa Fe Springs.  I actually wasn't
there at the time, but I went to St. Paul HS, just a few miles away.

I would be happy to make it 34 more years on the planet to see the lenses
turn yellow.  In the meantime I will be cool from the oceans breezes and
have plenty of soft daylight to light my coach.  And, when I make the deal,
some other person who wants these stock aluminum vents to complete his
perfectly restored coach will also be happy.  Win. Win.

One more thing.  I don't consider a replacement vent cover to be a huge
expense so if I want to keep the yellow out I can buy a new cover OR even a
new Fantastic fan every ten years or so.

Bob Kiger
www.cruiserbob.com
Oceanside, CA