RE: [VAL] Fantastic Fan - Automatic?

Happy Saturday to All!

Forgive me for leaving both previous posts - they represent the classic
debate that I have seen on the vintage Airstream group and the principal
value of the group.  Within this newslist there are those who will go to
geat length to get the original parts to return a coach to stock.  Then
there are others who, while admiring the beautiful curves and design of
Airstreams, prefer to have tht Modern Conveniences such as intelligent
chargers and Fantastic Fans.

I fall in the middle.  Matter of fact I have a motorized stock vent in my
bathroom that is not working and a non motorize stock vent up front that I
could be willing to swap for two Fantastic fans.  The front unit works as
designed but the rear needs restoration I have extra rollers to elevate the
rear fan and the non-working motor.  Both units are currently installed in
my coach (except for the motor which I pulled down.  Both units went through
the record California rains this winter with no leaking.  My reason for
trading is to get more ventilation, because we are not allowed to have A/C
here and I wouldn't use it anyway.  I also like Daisy's idea that more
natural light can come in.

Ready to wheel and deal!

Bob Kiger
www.cruiserbob.com