RE: [VAL] lamp as a "light into the future"

Hey Courtney ,and all
  Your back on the list I see , I have`nt checked my messages in months
(amazing how much you can fit in mailbox).We used to talk about caravels.I
see your traveling west coast as well, I left maine in early sept, moseyed
my way thru so.dakota wyoming, crosssed donner pass before 2 ft snow next
day , western sierra nevada ,no.cal ,mohave ,spent last couple of months
in the dez around Blythe, Ca and am about to head No.az ,n.m ,and home .
   No tire troubles yet thank goodness in the 63 flying cloud , weighed in
@3968 # when I left, more now with rocks I collected .Enjoyed your pics ,
will post mine upon my return . I`d worry more about your wheels ,Bob .
  Hi to all the rest of you airstreamers .Wish Id run into more of you on
the way ,have met acouple of ya though ...
Chris Elliott ,63 flying cloud (lil` grasshopper )