Re: [VAL] lamp as a "light into the future"

All 4 of my Marathons have a slight "negative"  bulge in the sidewall,
in one spot. It runs from the rim bead to the beginning of the tread.
All 4 of my Michelin Radials on my Suburban have this also.
There's a definite difference between separation, and manufacturing
'marks".  I was referring to these manufacturing marks when I talked to
Courtney.
A bubble, or protruding bulge, or tread separation, would definitely be
a very bad thing.

Uwe Salwender
Orange CA