Re: [VAL] Inverter/Charger

Roger,

    I plan on being able to be out 5-7 days without shore power.  Looking
for 6  6volt batteries ( at least 4).  Will want to supply power to a
microwave and other 110 appliances.  I understand that most microwaves need
1000-1500 watts.  There for the proposal for at least 2000 watt inverter.
We will be total electric, no lp.  I tend to add larger margin for error
than some.  Planning on having 2-120 watt solar panels and one 80 watt panel
for a total of 320 watts.  In the winter I anticipate that the panels will
not be able to supply all that is needed.  But will supply 75%.  In the
summer should supply all.

Dan