[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V2 #182

I've been following the thread for a couple of days about marathon (Goodyear)
tires. I have had three Airstreams since 1985, a 1968 Caravel (single axle),
a    74  25' Tradewind Land Yacht, and currently a  77 31' Sovereign. Over the
years  I have probably towed these units about 50,000 miles. I have always used
Michelin radial ply tires and have never had even a flat. It is important to
check your tires often, visually several times a day, and with a good tire gauge
every morning while they are still cold and inflate them to the proper pressure.

Tony Grange WBCCI 4935
1977 31 Sovereign
2001 F150