[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V2 #182

The solid state "UNIVOLTS" DO NOT OVERCHARGE, as some owners  state.

They reference the "OLD" style univolts when they make that  comment.

It's interesting how some people "damn" a product from many years  ago, and
compare it to another current brand of charger. Fair, I don't think  so.

Lets compare like with like, always, as a matter of fairness,  especially to
the new comers.

I have yet to see on any Airstream site, where someone has a  specific gripe
about the current Airstream univolt that has been in use for many  years.

Granted, the old univolts had problems, but the new univolts do  not. The old
one's also had a hum, the new do not.

Andy
Inland RV Center, Inc.