[VAL] Introduction

Hello VAList!

We subscribed to this list a few months ago before we bought our Airstream.
Now that we're owners and listening in on the discussion more than ever I
thought I would introduce us.  We are Jamie and Doug (user dougjamie at
Airstreamforums.com) from Massachusetts.  We recently bought a 1976 Safari 23'
that we plan to use for weekend and vacation fun with our daughters (ages 7 &
3).  The Safari is in really nice shape, especially on the exterior, and we
thank the previous owners for taking good care of her.  She does need a
furnace repair -- still don't know exactly what is wrong with it but the
previous owner said it wasn't working.  We'll also be doing some fixing up and
redecorating inside to bring things up to date.

I can add to the WBCCI number discussion by confirming what has already been
said.  We called the headquarters a week or two ago to ask about getting a new
number to cover the old numbers on our trailer which the previous owner wanted
to retain.  They were very helpful and knew exactly what we were looking for,
giving us the ghostbuster "4728" to cover "4723".  Can't do much better than
that!

Looking forward to the discussions on the VAList,
Jamie