Re: [VAL] Battery Charging or lack thereof

Bill - If you don't have Gel batteries, you probably have boiled all the
water out of the batteries and need to replace them.

My batteries require constant water (once a week).  I'm looking to replace
the univolt (not a good charger for folks like me who don't check the
batteries regularly) with a new system with the intellacharger.

There have been lots of posts about this and the Intellacharger seems to be
popular.