[VAL] Battery Charging or lack thereof

Hello Group,

I am having a problem with my two batteries staying charged in my 1979
23' Safari.  I keep the trailer plugged into a 30 amp circuit while
home.  The control panel shows that the batteries are fully charged,
however after a few months if I unconnect the shore power the control
panel shows low charge and nothing works.  Everything electrical works
fine when plugged in.  If I check the voltage on the batteries they are low.

Where do I start looking for the problem.

Thanks in advance.

Bill Kerfoot
WBCCI/VAC #5223
1973 Dodge W200 PowerWagon