[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V2 #179

We picked up our '62 Globetrotter Saturday morning during sleet and rain in
Bristol, Virginia, and pulled it home so excited that instead of spending the
night on the road, we drove straight through !  This is not only our 1st
Airstream, but our 1st travel trailer of any kind so we have a HUGE learning curve
and hope that all of you won't mind offering tips and advice !  Right now the
only thing I can think of to ask is:  Where can I get the "T" that goes with
GlobeTrotter ?? Ours feel off during transit !  It is gold and appears to have
been glued on the left side of the trailer beyond the door !

Hope to meet ya'll soon at rallies and events ! We are planning on attending
several close to Mississippi during the next couple of months and a cup of
coffee or tea is always waiting for you in "The Dixie Tramper!"

Happy Airstreaming !

Anne (and Ronnie) Mollere
Jackson, Mississippi