Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V2 #179

Unfortunately the "Globe Trotter" script is not being reproduced that I
know of. I looked for it to replace mine(on a 63 Globe Trotter) that was
pitted. Couldn't find them so I took it off and restored it by powder
coating it. BTW the script is attached by small pegs that go thru the
skin and are held by a clip in the back side of the aluminum skin.

Also consider attending 2 vinatge events near you. The first is near
Pansacola in April and the second is in Mobile in September.

 Pensacola info -----  http://www.geocities.com/mystic-springs/vintage.html

Mobile info ----http://www.geocities.com/mystic-springs/region6