[VAL] Re: antenna crank

Hi Bob-
Here's what the invoice says:

CODE: 11-2037
P.O.: 11901
AMOUNT:  $7.15

The package says "BRAUND Worm and Worm Gear Kit". I purchased the
"11901 Round Leg" kit. Braund also offers a "13877 Square Leg" kit;
However the parts manager- Ricky- (very knowledgeable and helpful) said
that the round leg kit is the one I need for our 1979 31' Int'l Sov. I
have yet to tear in to this project, as the antenna needs to be removed
from above and we're still on the road.

By the way Bob thanks for the heads up on the WiFi here at San Elijo
State Beach! This has been a great place to hang out for a few days.
Surf's up and the surfers are out in force. Great fun to watch. I'm
trying to work up the nerve to give it a go.. Took the boys out whale
watching yesterday and saw 8 California Greys.
Heading up to Ventura and on to San Luis Obispo via Joshua Tree this
week.

Best

Chris Koehn