RE: [VAL] Re: starting an oven

I pocked around while cleaning under the burners.  There were two screw
adjusters.  One went directly to the four burners.  I assume this is to
adjust the amount of gas to the pilot burners.  The other, slightly smaller
screw adjuster went to the back and down.  It was a fair guess that this
screw adjuster was for the oven pilot.

I turned the screw one way and then the other while I had the fire stick on
the pilot light, which is located toward the rear of the long burner.  The
pilot finally lit and then I cranked up the temperature knob and voile' . .
. Bakerama!

Yippee.
Bob Kiger