[VAL] Back to Magic Chef

I caught a glimpse of the Magic Chef thread going by, while I was talking TV
antennas.  I have a really clean 4 burner Magic Chef in my 1966 Safari.  All
burners work perfectly.  I light them with a butane stick, because I don't
like to leave lit and open pilots around.

We have never used the oven since I bought the coach but it is really clean
inside, so I'm not scared to poke around in there.

Can anyone give me directions on how to manually start the oven? I'd rather
get it from an expert than blow myself to kingdom come with a lit butane
stick and the oven turned on.

Thanks,

Bob Kiger