RE: [VAL] Keeping Fan Blades Clean

Nice idea . . . sort of a air purifier on a fan.

What I ended up doing for the time being, is to remove and clean the cages.
Then I put them in storage, where I know I can find them :)

I thoroughly cleaned the Kenco Fans, which are very art deco with blue
plastic blades.  I put my hand near the blade and it made a noise and then
stopped.  I pulled my hand out and the fan resumed normal operation.  So I
am going to leave off the cages and have only the fan blades exposed.  They
are high enough and out of the way, to not get anyone into trouble (as in
"instant hair curler")

By leaving the blades exposed and not covered by the cages, I can clean them
eaasily and frequently.  I think this is the Final Solution, but I will save
the cages :)

Thanks for everyone's help,

Bob Kiger