[VAL] Counter seperating from wall

Been doing lots of deep interior cleaning on the my 1966 Safari lately.
Found two spots where the counter ends are separating from the wall by about
3/8".  With a lot of pressure I can push it back snug against the wall, but
then I've got to figure out how to fasten it permanently and properly.

Any cabinet geniuses have a shortcut for this process.  I hate the thought
of a full removal and re-install. It's way over my pay grade :)

Bob Kiger