[VAL] Re: Shower Wall

Ed -
I've seen only one go thru ebay in the past, but that's about it.
As far as brackets - our '68 Safari just has a vertical strip of aluminum bolted
along the fixed side and into the wall near the entry door.  The other end is
attached to the wall via a snap in the upper corner, to keep the thing against the
wall when not in use.

Be aware too that after you unfold the thing, the extreme end has a notch cut out
of the bottom so that it wraps over the back ot the commode.  So the '68 shower
wall is not rectangular.  If you're interested in pics or dimensions, let me know.

John Leggett
San Francisco
1968 Safari 22
WBCCI 1154