Re: [VAL] Overlander toilet

Is your Overland a rear bath? with the bench and side of the sink all one
peace of plastic?
It sounds similar to yhe setup on my Tradewind.Previous owner replaced the
toilet with a marine toilet it looked that he did the final fitting with a chain
saw. the floor was rotted out and I replaced the bath floor fabricated a
divied tank(gray and black)from plywood glassed inside and out. bonder it to the
floor almost the end of provlem the weakness were the plastic gate valves 2 had
the handles pill out. settled the provlem(I hope) wsing a marine sewarge pump
for black water and bildge pump for gray water.Can now move waste up hill and
dump in the clean out at home.
Jim Smith
ps if pumps fail can always syphon out the tanks but that !st mouthfull will
be rough