Re: [VAL] Overlander toilet

Mark,

If I understand what you are saying, the floor flange has the two hold down
bolts (that connects to the toilet base), plus there are wood screws around
the perimeter of the flange to hold it in place, plus the flange itself
threads into the opening of the holding tank? So, as long as the toilet is
stuck to the flange it will also be stuck to the holding tank? Since the
wood flooring is rotten I may be able to turn the toilet counter-clockwise
to unscrew the flange from the holding tank? Does this sound right?

Thanks,

Forrest