Re: [VAL] Overlander Toilet Question

Tom,

I suspect it is as you say, as I don't know why it would be any different.
I've tried using the flat putty knife, but the toilet is still stuck. I may
simply have to get more aggresive with it. The thing is, I ran into the same
problem when I worked on my Globe Trotter -- I could not get the toilet to
let loose and in a fit I just grabbed hold real good, put my back into it
and ripped the toilet from the floor -- taking the fitting and fiberglass
base and part of the black tank with it. That was expensive. So, I don't
want to repeat that bit of impatience again. I sprayed some WD-40 into the
base as best I could a few days ago, and I'm hoping that will loosen what
ever it is that is holding it down.

Thanks,

Forrest