Re: [VAL] To Join or not to join.

If you are asking about joining the WBCCI, I joined 25 years ago and still
very much enjoy the organization. Join a unit and get involved by becoming a
rally chairman or an officer in the unit. Its really not much work and you get to
know the people really fast. Don't join as a member at large.
One of the best things about this organization is that you get to meet people
from all over the country, especially at the International and on National
Caravans. We went on the Lighthouse Caravan this past fall and the best thing
about the trip was meeting all the different people and traveling with them. It
was also a great caravan.
Join but get involved. You will have a fantastic time. Enjoy traveling and
maybe I will see you down the road. jauman2346@aol.com