[VAL] Moving

To all that helped me identify my found '54 liner, Thank You.    My wifes dad
passed last week and we have inherited (sp) his house in Jamestown, NY.
Because the liner is unable to make that long a trip yet I'm afraid she'll
have to be scrapped.   To avoid a "two home expense" we'll be leaving Arcadia,
Fl no later than the first week in April, if not sooner.    Good luck to you
all.  The passoin you show for these silver road warriors is astounding.
I'll stay on list untill I have to shut down internet service.   Bill
Pentheny