[VAL] Parts availability for Humphry light

    All,

    I have bits and pieces of what I believe to be a Humphrey light but need
to get the ceramic nose piece, mantel, gas knob and globe to complete it.

    Notice that I said that I believe it to be a Humphrey because the name
does not appear on mine anywhere (the decorative black striped center piece
is missing on mine.)   That said, mine looks just like the one being offered
on eBay, number 4523918820.

    I clicked on the lower left image and I think it says Humphrey amidst
the black stripes, am I correct?  If so, does anyone know the model number
for that one (and presumably mine?)  Without that model number, I can't
intelligently order the correct parts on the phone from the Gas Products
Company in Georgia.

    Thanks,

Glyn Judson
1969 Caravel #508