Re: [VAL] Crunched Bambi.....

And, the "owner" wants (demands?) $5600.00 for this one?  I don't think so.

Chances are that the insurance company totaled the trailer and this seller
got it for a song.  I'm positive that IF he bought a totaled unit he paid no
where near the $5600.00 "estimated" (his) repair costs.

IF it was as easy and inexpensive to repair this Airstream in his driveway
he'd do it.  I think this seller is after fast money, selling a damaged
dream to an unsuspecting buyer.

If I lived closer I'd consider buying it for scrap, then I'd rebuild it as
new -- BUT -- I have the tools and experience to do this myself without
having to hire it out.  Time to do this is might hold me back though, but
then again all we have is time.

Tom Meeker
WBCCI 5303