[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V2 #146

<SNIP>
> About the bed...If you are referring to the gaucho/sofa...yes the vast
> majority of them pull out to sleep 2 people---assuming that you like to be
> close!
> - ------------------------
<SNIP>
 Nope, I was referring to the curbside bunk over the wheel. I had stashed
the gaucho cushions there while I was repairing the water system and the
gaucho frame.
  The cushions stack in such a manner as to make a good seat. Bottom cushion
on the bottom, curved cushion next to the wall, and the backed cushion on
that. The frame on mine slides out enough to accommodate the gaucho cushion
set as the plywood backed cushion drops into the void. It makes it difficult
to get to the back as it only leaves about an 6 inch passageway between the
bunks.
  I've noticed on some of the 24's there is a side gaucho in addition to the
front gaucho.
  I was curious as to was this a happy accident or another design feature.
My manual doesn't mention it.
  Thanks,
  DanG