Re: [VAL] Covers

Tom,

I'm with you. I think people did not understand what I meant by
the leak statement. You are what I'm talking about! I have the
same issue. I would rather have a few scuff marks on the side
of the trailer that already has half the clear coat haze look anyway,
than to have water in my trailer from a leak that I've been looking for
for over a year now. I understand the scuffing issue with the Airstreams.
But, I do find it funny we cover our cars/lawnmowers/grills/SOBs/lawn
chairs/etc...

Paul Waddell