Re: [VAL] Covers

Paul,

I for one don't bother with covers for each thing like mowers, grills, lawn
chairs, etc.

What I did was to have a very nice building done for me by
www.mortonbuildings.com into which go all the toys for the road and the lawn
maintenance, garden, etc.  I know I'm not the average owner but it sure is
nice to be able to work out of *any* weather, day or night, wet or dry, hot
or cold.  My building size is 42' wide by 60' long with two sliding sets of
doors that open wide; one set is 22.5' wide by 12' high and on the gable end
the set of doors are 14' high by 18' wide.  The reason for the height of my
doors is this; if we ever decided to have a motor home the doors are high
enough to drive one inside without having to re-work the building.

I would strongly advise anyone to put up a permanent building for your
"toys" if you have the funds and land to do so.  A cover as discussed is
okay but they do lead to damaged finishes to say nothing of not being able
to keep the rodents out in the fall and winter.

Tom
WBCCI 5303